Every rational person knows that flexibility and complexity are best organised by holistic, joined up, co-operative endeavour – one brings multidisciplinary teams together to solve problems. Yet Privatisation does the opposite – it separates disciplines, creates competition rather than co-operation and ties people to contracts that are inflexible and too specific to respond to context and need. If the Bill goes through we will become a third-world country in terms of healthcare (witness the system in the USA) and the cross-subsidies that ensure the poor and disenfranchised are looked after will vanish. This is the end of what was best about this country; a concern for the plight of people not interested in, or not having access to, the race for profit and self agrandisement. Shame on the LibCons – shame on us all.
- More Biodynamic nonsense from the BBC
- Hope Not Hate & Watching UKIP
- Racist Biodynamics is “recognised agricultural practice”
- Bankers Stealing From The Rest Of Us
- Biodynamics – not so amusing racist nonsense
- In the Bleak Mid-winter
- A great singer, a different song.
- Badgers, Cows and The Holy Land of Violence
- Shame on the LibCons
- What an Occupation Looks Like
- Visiting Occupy London
- Banking Reform Now
- The Best Lecture About Growth.
- Why We Must Support The Occupations
- Burning the High Street
- The Sirisuk Declaration – Why not sign?
- Coming to terms with Pernicious Anaemia
- Why the LibCon’s “Big Society” won’t work (re-post)
- Handyman Service – Book now at reduced price until the end of February
- Need to sell my car.