Every rational person knows that flexibility and complexity are best organised by holistic, joined up, co-operative endeavour – one brings multidisciplinary teams together to solve problems. Yet Privatisation does the opposite – it separates disciplines, creates competition rather than co-operation and ties people to contracts that are inflexible and too specific to respond to context and need. If the Bill goes through we will become a third-world country in terms of healthcare (witness the system in the USA) and the cross-subsidies that ensure the poor and disenfranchised are looked after will vanish. This is the end of what was best about this country; a concern for the plight of people not interested in, or not having access to, the race for profit and self agrandisement. Shame on the LibCons – shame on us all.
Nicholas Bruce on About Yellow Peril | Nagar… on Blood in the River Blood in the River |… on Yellow Peril Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… sara louise wilson on Corona Virus Community Re… Frances Jaine on Corona Virus Community Re… Pip Harris on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Lynne on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Audrey Ryder on Corona Virus Community Re… Dena Moore. on Yellow Peril Meet Nick from Buckf… on Yellow Peril
- Hard Reign Falling
- Blood in the River
- Corona Virus Community Response
- Yellow Peril
- More Brexiter lies: No – the Revoke Art. 50 petition is NOT being faked by Russian bots or fraudsters
- These are not the little things: unsanitary conditions on mental health wards
- Goodbye and Good Riddance ya melts
- Out and About in Polyamory
- From the Absurd to the Sublime
- Age Doesn’t Quell The Stirred Heart
- Halal? Is it me you’re cooking for?
- Why Greens in particular should call out and denounce Anthroposophical organisations.
- Working around illness when you’re self-employed.
- The Political Will to Face Environmental Affairs
- All Grooming Gangs
- Forged in the fire of protest: A Prime Minister for the many
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
- ART AND EMPIRE @ TATE BRITAIN