Every rational person knows that flexibility and complexity are best organised by holistic, joined up, co-operative endeavour – one brings multidisciplinary teams together to solve problems. Yet Privatisation does the opposite – it separates disciplines, creates competition rather than co-operation and ties people to contracts that are inflexible and too specific to respond to context and need. If the Bill goes through we will become a third-world country in terms of healthcare (witness the system in the USA) and the cross-subsidies that ensure the poor and disenfranchised are looked after will vanish. This is the end of what was best about this country; a concern for the plight of people not interested in, or not having access to, the race for profit and self agrandisement. Shame on the LibCons – shame on us all.
- Why Greens in particular should call out and denounce Anthroposophical organisations.
- Working around illness when you’re self-employed.
- The Political Will to Face Environmental Affairs
- All Grooming Gangs
- Forged in the fire of protest: A Prime Minister for the many
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
- ART AND EMPIRE @ TATE BRITAIN
- Traditionally submissive.. bollocks
- Corbyn’s Calling us Home
- ‘The Bystander Effect’
- Why you shouldn’t buy biodynamic vegetables
- They’re All (rich and) White on Election Night
- Wake Up Labour!
- The Bastardization of Mental Illness
- The Nagara MG Midget 1500 Continental
- An Open Letter To Trevor Philips: Why Your Documentary Is Logically and Morally Flawed.
- As a Mixed-Race Woman, in the Game of Racial Top Trumps My Blackness Always Wins
- Everyone Is Racist