I thought this excellent piece by Helen over at ‘Stop Steiner in Stroud’ was a good example of how Anthroposophic doctrine affects individuals at the local level. Until Steiner/Waldorf thoroughly explain how and why they have changed their doctrine, practices and staff for the better, it is impossible for non-white people to feel other than ‘othered’ around Anthroposophic institutions. for more on Biodynamics, please see my post here: https://nicknakorn.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/can-we-trust-the-soil-association/
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
- ART AND EMPIRE @ TATE BRITAIN
- Traditionally submissive.. bollocks
- Corbyn’s Calling us Home
- ‘The Bystander Effect’
- Why you shouldn’t buy biodynamic vegetables
- They’re All (rich and) White on Election Night
- Wake Up Labour!
- The Bastardization of Mental Illness
- The Nagara MG Midget 1500 Continental
- An Open Letter To Trevor Philips: Why Your Documentary Is Logically and Morally Flawed.
- As a Mixed-Race Woman, in the Game of Racial Top Trumps My Blackness Always Wins
- Everyone Is Racist
- Belief, Ethics and Public Policy
- Racist Steiner Schools: BBC’s Robert Peston gets it almost right.
- Working in an alternate reality
- The BBC’s Enchantment With Woo
- NO GLORY IN WAR