- All Grooming Gangs
- Forged in the fire of protest: A Prime Minister for the many
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
- ART AND EMPIRE @ TATE BRITAIN
- Traditionally submissive.. bollocks
- Corbyn’s Calling us Home
- ‘The Bystander Effect’
- Why you shouldn’t buy biodynamic vegetables
- They’re All (rich and) White on Election Night
- Wake Up Labour!
- The Bastardization of Mental Illness
- The Nagara MG Midget 1500 Continental
- An Open Letter To Trevor Philips: Why Your Documentary Is Logically and Morally Flawed.
- As a Mixed-Race Woman, in the Game of Racial Top Trumps My Blackness Always Wins
- Everyone Is Racist
- Belief, Ethics and Public Policy
- Racist Steiner Schools: BBC’s Robert Peston gets it almost right.
- Working in an alternate reality
Tag Archives: Biodynamics
On Facebook and other social media, Anthroposophists usually respond to criticism as if Steiner’s writing never existed: they say they are sorry for the complainant’s negativity or they attempt to deny Steiner’s racism or say they are not associated with it. When their (often financial) associations are pointed out they then tend to simply deny that to support, or be associated with, racist doctrines is not to be supportive of racism. Continue reading
BBC Countryfile uncritical of racist Anthroposophy.
Anthroposophy is founded on the premise that white people are superior and the whole philosophy is built around a racial hierarchy. That is not a matter of conjecture any more than we need discuss if the Earth is flat or spherical. The BBC, by being insufficiently critical of the specific racial claims of Anthroposophy is supporting the idea that such values are either acceptable or not important enough to be dangerous to minority non-white communities. That is why it is fair to say that the BBC is also institutionally racist. I think they should do something about it. Continue reading