Nicholas Bruce on About Yellow Peril | Nagar… on Blood in the River Blood in the River |… on Yellow Peril Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… sara louise wilson on Corona Virus Community Re… Frances Jaine on Corona Virus Community Re… Pip Harris on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Lynne on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Audrey Ryder on Corona Virus Community Re… Dena Moore. on Yellow Peril Meet Nick from Buckf… on Yellow Peril
- Hard Reign Falling
- Blood in the River
- Corona Virus Community Response
- Yellow Peril
- More Brexiter lies: No – the Revoke Art. 50 petition is NOT being faked by Russian bots or fraudsters
- These are not the little things: unsanitary conditions on mental health wards
- Goodbye and Good Riddance ya melts
- Out and About in Polyamory
- From the Absurd to the Sublime
- Age Doesn’t Quell The Stirred Heart
- Halal? Is it me you’re cooking for?
- Why Greens in particular should call out and denounce Anthroposophical organisations.
- Working around illness when you’re self-employed.
- The Political Will to Face Environmental Affairs
- All Grooming Gangs
- Forged in the fire of protest: A Prime Minister for the many
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
- ART AND EMPIRE @ TATE BRITAIN
Tag Archives: Biodynamics
On Facebook and other social media, Anthroposophists usually respond to criticism as if Steiner’s writing never existed: they say they are sorry for the complainant’s negativity or they attempt to deny Steiner’s racism or say they are not associated with it. When their (often financial) associations are pointed out they then tend to simply deny that to support, or be associated with, racist doctrines is not to be supportive of racism. Continue reading
BBC Countryfile uncritical of racist Anthroposophy.
Anthroposophy is founded on the premise that white people are superior and the whole philosophy is built around a racial hierarchy. That is not a matter of conjecture any more than we need discuss if the Earth is flat or spherical. The BBC, by being insufficiently critical of the specific racial claims of Anthroposophy is supporting the idea that such values are either acceptable or not important enough to be dangerous to minority non-white communities. That is why it is fair to say that the BBC is also institutionally racist. I think they should do something about it. Continue reading