- All Grooming Gangs
- Forged in the fire of protest: A Prime Minister for the many
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
- ART AND EMPIRE @ TATE BRITAIN
- Traditionally submissive.. bollocks
- Corbyn’s Calling us Home
- ‘The Bystander Effect’
- Why you shouldn’t buy biodynamic vegetables
- They’re All (rich and) White on Election Night
- Wake Up Labour!
- The Bastardization of Mental Illness
- The Nagara MG Midget 1500 Continental
- An Open Letter To Trevor Philips: Why Your Documentary Is Logically and Morally Flawed.
- As a Mixed-Race Woman, in the Game of Racial Top Trumps My Blackness Always Wins
- Everyone Is Racist
- Belief, Ethics and Public Policy
- Racist Steiner Schools: BBC’s Robert Peston gets it almost right.
- Working in an alternate reality
Tag Archives: Corruption
And why David Tredinnick is dangerously wrong. http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/feb/25/astrology-help-nhs-claim-conservative-mp-david-tredinnick In many of my pieces over the years on this blog and on my old website at http://www.nagara.co.uk, I have touched on the theme of ethics and how rationality can be a … Continue reading
So sure were the speculators that such a fiction would come true that banks often loaned investors the money to invest without demanding any real collateral; and much like the sub-prime crisis of the last two years, the money supply vastly outstripped the value of the resources the money was supposed to represent.
All money is now created by lending. Banks lend money they don’t have and when that money is deposited in another bank, or the same bank – it doesn’t matter which – they are allowed to re-lend 90% of it again and again.