Nick Nakorn on Living the Dream Nigel Sture on Living the Dream Living the Dream | N… on Working around illness when yo… Nicholas Bruce on About Yellow Peril | Nagar… on Blood in the River Blood in the River |… on Yellow Peril Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… sara louise wilson on Corona Virus Community Re… Frances Jaine on Corona Virus Community Re… Pip Harris on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re… Lynne on Corona Virus Community Re… Nick Nakorn on Corona Virus Community Re…
- Living the Dream
- Hard Reign Falling
- Blood in the River
- Corona Virus Community Response
- Yellow Peril
- More Brexiter lies: No – the Revoke Art. 50 petition is NOT being faked by Russian bots or fraudsters
- These are not the little things: unsanitary conditions on mental health wards
- Goodbye and Good Riddance ya melts
- Out and About in Polyamory
- From the Absurd to the Sublime
- Age Doesn’t Quell The Stirred Heart
- Halal? Is it me you’re cooking for?
- Why Greens in particular should call out and denounce Anthroposophical organisations.
- Working around illness when you’re self-employed.
- The Political Will to Face Environmental Affairs
- All Grooming Gangs
- Forged in the fire of protest: A Prime Minister for the many
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
Tag Archives: leonard cohen
A great singer, a different song.
Peace, war and the emotional lives of men
“And if my version of equality was gleaned first through academia and later through life (I hate to think how horrible I was as a younger man) Pete’s was gleaned through raw experience and his capacity for introspection and self criticism that only occasionally became mawkish for both of us after multiple glasses of Whyte & Mackay.” Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged atheism, birth control, burma, church of england, congo, emotional, emotions, equality, feminism, fertility, gaza, language, leonard cohen, male culture, music, pete kelsey, population, rationality, religion, rock and roll, sexism, sustainable Development, synod, tom jones, violence, War, willy nelson, women 1 Comment