- All Grooming Gangs
- Forged in the fire of protest: A Prime Minister for the many
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
- ART AND EMPIRE @ TATE BRITAIN
- Traditionally submissive.. bollocks
- Corbyn’s Calling us Home
- ‘The Bystander Effect’
- Why you shouldn’t buy biodynamic vegetables
- They’re All (rich and) White on Election Night
- Wake Up Labour!
- The Bastardization of Mental Illness
- The Nagara MG Midget 1500 Continental
- An Open Letter To Trevor Philips: Why Your Documentary Is Logically and Morally Flawed.
- As a Mixed-Race Woman, in the Game of Racial Top Trumps My Blackness Always Wins
- Everyone Is Racist
- Belief, Ethics and Public Policy
- Racist Steiner Schools: BBC’s Robert Peston gets it almost right.
- Working in an alternate reality
Tag Archives: Racism
And why Political Correctness is a good thing. Introduction. When I was growing up in the 1950s and 60s racism was not only practiced and preached by almost everyone I met, it was also supported by almost all the UK’s … Continue reading
I have before contacted the BBC about their promotion of Anthoposophy and their replies show a scant disregard for the strong anti-science rhetoric for which Steiner is famous and his vile racist spiritual hierarchy that makes his ‘spiritualism’ very different from many other similar versions of Karma and reincarnation on offer from the other religions and cults around the world. Continue reading