- All Grooming Gangs
- Forged in the fire of protest: A Prime Minister for the many
- The Guardian censor Ken Loach’s letter
- An Open Letter To Iain McNicol
- VOTE REMAIN
- ART AND EMPIRE @ TATE BRITAIN
- Traditionally submissive.. bollocks
- Corbyn’s Calling us Home
- ‘The Bystander Effect’
- Why you shouldn’t buy biodynamic vegetables
- They’re All (rich and) White on Election Night
- Wake Up Labour!
- The Bastardization of Mental Illness
- The Nagara MG Midget 1500 Continental
- An Open Letter To Trevor Philips: Why Your Documentary Is Logically and Morally Flawed.
- As a Mixed-Race Woman, in the Game of Racial Top Trumps My Blackness Always Wins
- Everyone Is Racist
- Belief, Ethics and Public Policy
- Racist Steiner Schools: BBC’s Robert Peston gets it almost right.
- Working in an alternate reality
Tag Archives: Steiner
On Facebook and other social media, Anthroposophists usually respond to criticism as if Steiner’s writing never existed: they say they are sorry for the complainant’s negativity or they attempt to deny Steiner’s racism or say they are not associated with it. When their (often financial) associations are pointed out they then tend to simply deny that to support, or be associated with, racist doctrines is not to be supportive of racism. Continue reading
The sad news that Exeter Steiner School will be receiving the green light to occupy one of Exeter University’s old halls of residence is a kick in the teeth to all non-white and Semitic or indeed any non-white-Aryan resident of Exeter. Continue reading